Monday, February 24, 2014

TMI

One of my favorite mommas from IG just did a video on this (embracethemessybun.blogspot.com) & I figured it'd be a good intro post. Lesgo.
1: What are you wearing
-mom shit. Yoga pants and a Texas rangers shirt. I say "mom." That's actually just mt favorite excuse to dress like a slob everyday.
2: Ever been in love?
-I thought I was in love with every guy I liked that liked me back. Yeah, that girl. But now that i've actually experienced love, I am currently in it. I love my husband/fiance/forever boyfriend/baby papa.
3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
-Kyle & I broke you for like 2 weeks once. It was terrible.
4: How tall are you?
-5ft10in, and yes, the weather is fine up here.
5: How much do you weigh?
-fuck you.
6: Any tattoos?
-2. A hummingbird on my back/neck for my dad, roses on my shoulder for my famery. (Me,Kyle,braxton)
7: Any piercings?
-ears & cartilage. FYI, listen to people when they say the cartilage piercing sucks. If it wasn't so damn cute I would have taken it out the 2nd day. Pain is beauty, right?
8: OTP?
-I guess this is some cool YouTube slang I don't know. Excuse me while I skip this.
9: Favorite Show?
-Whatever funny/girly/reality shit is on Netflix. 10 bonus points if it's really girly and has a lot of seasons. Kyle hates those.
10: Favorite bands?
-I use Pandora almost all the time, so I really only have favorite stations. Texas country/Red dirt. Drake. Three days grace. Yeah thats a band, but that genre is one I like.
11: Something you miss?
-my dad & my sister. Being carefree.
12: Favorite song?
- What a shame - shinedown
- From time - Drake
Those are just right now favorites. They change all the time. Bipolar.  13: How old are you?
—19. Most days i feel 30.
14: Zodiac sign?
—Capricorn. Yeah.
15: Quality you look for in a partner?
-FUNNY. If you can't make me laugh I don't want to be around you. Good thing Kyle is funny. This is a hard question though because funny is really just in general all people. I would basically just be describing Kyle if I went into partner qualities. 16: Favorite Quote?
-"Every saint had a past and every sinner has a future." People can change, for good or bad reasons, kinda like never judge a book by its cover I guess.
17: Favorite actor?
- I hate these kind of questions. Im awful at them. I dont have a favorite actor. I  really dont watch many movies, I ALWAYS fall asleep. Even if its a good show. I like TV series, thank you Netflix.
18: Favorite color?
-purple. Thats my shit. I always get compliments when I wear it so of course it's my favorite.
19: Loud music or soft?
-Loud if im in a good mood. Loud if im mad. Soft if im sad. So i can blame the song for making me cry.
20: Where do you go when you're sad?
-just away. Alone. dont touch me. Dont breathe my air.
21: How long does it take you to shower?
-ha! Too long. I love flaming hot long showers. If my skin isn't bright red when I get out it wasn't a good shower. Probably why my skin stays so dry. Oh well.
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
- get out of bed. Brush my teeth. redo my bun. And done. Lol. WHen i actually do something with myself, like an hour.
23: Ever been in a physical fight?
-I've had a million in my head. But no, not literally. Bitches.
24: Turn on?
-Good thing the title of this is TMI. Ear biting. Good kissing. Dirty talk. 25: Turn off?
-Being gross.
26: The reason I joined Youtube?
-this is awkward. I don't YouTube. Shaming myself.
27: Fears?
-losing braxton. Something happening to me, him or Kyle. Not being able to have another child or having a child with something wrong. I feel like it's in my cards for God to spite me because of the past. Let's hope I'm wrong.
28: Last thing that made you cry?
-thinking about dad missing on Braxtons life and vice versa.
29: Last time you said you loved someone?
-Living in it.
30: Meaning behind your Youtube Name?
- blah youtube questions.
31: Last book you read?
-when i was i  high school. Dont have the attention span for that shit
32: The book you're currently reading?
-yeah right.
33: Last show you watched?
- Raising hope. Funny shit. Typing this out is making me realize i curse alot.
34: Last person you talked to?
-Braxton? Does he count?
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
-Kyle. Shocker. My honey butter chicken biscuit. Feel free to throw up now.
36: Favorite food?
-chinese. So bad, but so good.
37: Place you want to visit?
-Vegas! Im sure id go crazy with the amount of people but. And hawaii. FOr obvious reasons.
38: Last place you were?
-my house? What kind of question is that.
39: Do you have a crush?
-This is really repetative for someone in a relationship. Lol.
40: Last time you kissed someone?
-earlier today. Bet you can't guess you. The sarcasm is overwhelming.
41: Last time you were insulted?
-last week. That bitch is lucky both of our kids were there.
42: Favourite flavour of sweet?
What the hell kind of spelling is that? Or maybe ive always spelt it wrong?? Whoa. And caramel.
43: Whhat instruments do you play??
-I cant even whistle.
44: favourite piece of jewellery?
-my wedding ring. This thing is way longer than I thought.
45: Last sport you played?
-volleyball in high school. liss those days.
46: Last song you sang?
-shit me and braxton make up.
47: favourite chat up line?
-is this a sexual question?
48:Have you ever used it?
-confused as fuck.
49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
does my child count? Or kyle? Or my dog? Yes, im wildly popular.
50: Who should answer these questions next?
-anyone who actually took the time to read my nonsense! Get ready though, takes lot longer than it seems. My thumbs are tired of typing.

No comments:

Post a Comment